There is nothing sexier than a man who knows what he wants and is willing to go after it. A little confidence can elevate how the ladies perceive you in the best way possible. It doesn’t matter if you have the right “look” it just matters how you present yourself when you walk into a room. I will put a caution statement here: There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance. I will give you tips on how to boost your confidence so you can stand out from the crowd.
Here is a small breakdown just so I am being clear…
Arrogance means that you think you are better than other people. You know those guys who look down on others because they think they are smarter, have more money or think they are more important for no reason at all? DON’T BE HIM…
Confidence is being secure in your body, in your abilities, and in your mind. You hold yourself in high regard because you know you’re great and you don’t need to bring anyone else down to feel this way. BE THIS GUY…
- Learn something new- When you push yourself to learn something you will not only learn a new skill but you will feel accomplished. Thinking you know it all is arrogant, knowing you can learn more is confidence.
- Change your posture- Stand tall and keep that back straight. This doesn’t need a lot of explanation it’s just a reminder that standing a certain way will make you appear/feel more confident.
- Become self-aware- Knowing who you are, what you stand for and understanding your feelings are key. As I mentioned before, women have raised the bar for you men and they don’t want someone who can’t control their anger and doesn’t know how to talk about their feelings. Really think about who you are and work on the things you don’t like about yourself. There is a book/podcast/article for just about anything these days.
- Workout- Any medical professional will tell you that you should be moving your body each day, so I will not disagree with the experts here. I am not saying that you need to have a 6 pack. I am saying that working out will help your overall health and mood, thus making you feel better each day. If you start seeing results from that you will ultimately feel better in your body which will help give you confidence.
- Take care of yourself- Eat right and have good hygiene routines. It is not embarrassing for a man to have a skincare routine, it’s rare to find a man who does this but you all should do this. Not only will you feel good but she might even be jealous of your well-managed skin.
As cliche as some of these are, they are true. Working on yourself as an individual will give you confidence. You will then be able to walk into any room being secure in who you are and everyone will take notice. Especially the ladies.