Type of Personal Information Collected
When using celestemoore.com, we learn certain information about you. CDM Services LLC does not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain services available on celestemoore.com. This information may include: your name, email address and phone number. Any individual who believes that his/her personal information is incomplete or inaccurate may request a correction or update of his/her record. To correct an error or omission or to update personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Your Personal Information
celestemoore.com collects and uses the personal information you provide to operate its website and deliver the services you have requested. CDM Services LLC may also use the information you have provided to us to inform you of other products or services available from CDM Services LLC.
We take reasonable efforts to keep your e-mail address secure and confidential. We do not release our email lists to third parties, and we will not disclose your e-mail to third parties except as expressed and allowed in the section titled Sharing Information with Third Parties.
CDM Services LLC complies with the CAN-SPAM Act in all e-mail communications. Our e-mail communications will expressly identify who the email is from and information on how to contact the sender. If you wish to remove yourself from our mailing list, you may opt-out of receiving e-mails from us by unsubscribing. You may unsubscribe from our emails by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mail.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
As a general rule, we do not share your information with third parties. CDM Services LLC will not disclose information provided by you to any individual, advertiser, vendor, or any other entity without your written consent. However, CDM Services LLC may share your information to third parties who assist us with various tasks such as payment processing, website hosting services, and email services, or as required by law.
Automatic Data Collection
CDM Services LLC may log IP addresses for system administration purposes.
CDM Services LLC may collect domain information to analyze how our visitors use this site. This data allows us to track which people visit our site, how often they visit, and what part of the site they visit most often. CDM Services LLC uses this information to improve its web-based content. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part. CDM Services LLC [does or does not] respond to Do Not Track Signals.
CDM Services LLC takes precautions internally to protect your information. While we try to keep your data as secure as possible, when you submit information via the website, your information is sent through the internet—so transmission of sensitive and confidential information through the website should be avoided.
As we develop our business, CDM Services LLC may sell, buy, restructure, or reorganize businesses or assets. In the event of any sale, merger, reorganization, restructuring, dissolution or similar event involving business or assets, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links to other websites. CDM Services LLC is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which it links.
Children Under Thirteen
celestemoore.com does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under thirteen years of age. Our website is not intended for those under thirteen years of age. If you are under the age of thirteen, you may not provide information to CDM Services LLC.
If you are located in the European Union, you have rights under the General Data Protection Regulation to be informed that:
You have the right to access to the data that is held about you.
You have the right to have your data corrected or amended.
You have the right to ask for your personal data to be deleted.
You have the right to restrict the processing of your data.
You have the right to the portability of your data.
You have the right to object to further processing of your data which is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was collected.
This Policy was last revised on the date noted at the bottom of this page. We may update this Policy from time to time. CDM Services LLC reserves the right to change, modify, or update this Policy at any time without notice. Any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information will be posted on this site.
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about your privacy. You can contact us at:
3616 Far West Blvd
Austin, Texas 78731
Last Updated: February 23rd, 2022
● What Personal Data we collect from you and how we collect it;
● On what legal basis we collect your Personal Data;
● For what purpose we collect your Personal Data;
● How long we store it for;
● Who do we share your Personal Data with;
● Whether we intend to transfer it to another country;
● What are your rights with respect to your Personal Data; and
● Children’s Privacy; and
1. What data do we collect about you and how do we collect it?
We collect your Personal Data through a variety of methods: either you provide it to us directly, we collect it from external sources, or we collect it by using automated means.Information you may provide to us: You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Sites or through our app or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Services and when you report a problem with the Sites or with our app. Information we collect about you: Regarding each of your visits to our Sites or our app we automatically collect the following information:
● Login Information:
We log technical information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser and version you use, the last access time of your visit, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to create your account and the most recent IP address used to access
your account. Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access your account, including the hardware model, operating system and version, and unique device identifiers, but this information is anonymized and not tied to any person.
Information We Collect Required by Law, Rule, or Regulation:
Depending on the Service, we may collect information from you in order to meet regulatory obligations around know-your-customer (“KYC”) and the information that we collect from you includes the following: External Sources: We also receive information from other sources and combine that with the information we collect through our Services. For instance:
● We use third-party services that may be co-branded as ClicksDaily.io but will do so with clear notice. Any third-party services may collect information as determined by their own privacy policies.
● Advertising or analytics providers may provide us with anonymized information about you, including but not limited to, how you found our website.
2. On what basis do we collect your data?
We only use your Personal Data where we have a legal basis to do so: Consent. For some processing activities, we require your prior consent. This applies for example to some of our direct marketing activities which fall under the scope of the GDPR. You will always be prompted to take clear, affirmative action so that we can ensure that you agree with the processing of your Personal Data. This action may, for example, take the form of a checkbox. If you have given us your consent for processing operations, you may always change your mind, and withdraw your consent at any time and easily; all you need to do is to send us an email at the following address clientsuccess@ClicksDaily.io - Legitimate interest. In most cases where we process Personal Data in the context of our Services, we rely on our legitimate interests in conducting our normal business as a legal basis for such processing. Our legitimate interests are to identify or prevent fraud, to enhance the security of our network and information systems, or to carry out processing operations for statistical purposes. We will use legitimate interest only when we have carried out an assessment on the impact that this processing may have on you and concluded that the processing does not unduly infringe your rights and freedoms. For example, we do not use this justification if we process sensitive data, or when the processing would be unexpected for you, or if we consider it to be too intrusive.
3. For what purposes do we collect your data?
We collect your Personal Data to: Provide our Services (including customer support); Troubleshoot problems; Communicate with you about our Services and business and to inform you of matters that are important for your account and/or use of the Sites. We also use your Personal Data to respond to any questions, comments or requests you filed with us; Comply with applicable laws and regulations; Establish, exercise and defend legal claims; Monitor and report compliance issues; Customize, measure, and improve our business, the Services, and the content and layout of our – Sites and apps (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising; analyzing and enhancing our products, services, websites and apps; ensuring the security of our networks and information systems; performing accounting, auditing, invoicing, reconciliation and collection activities; and improving and maintaining the quality of our customer services); Perform data analysis; Deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences, and measure the effectiveness of it. To approach you via email for marketing purposes, we request your consent, unless it is not required by law. You always have the option to unsubscribe from our mailings, e.g., via the unsubscribe link in our newsletter; Perform risk management, including comparing information for accuracy and verify it with third parties and protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activity, claims and other liabilities; and Enforce our contractual terms.
4. How long do we keep your data?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting obligations or to resolve disputes. While retention requirements vary by jurisdiction, information about our typical retention periods for different aspects of your personal information are described below.
● Contact Information such as your name, email address and telephone number for marketing purposes is retained on an ongoing basis until you unsubscribe. Thereafter we will add your details to our suppression list to ensure we do not inadvertently market to you.
● Content that you post on our Sites such as support desk comments, photographs, videos, blog posts, and other content may be kept after you close your account for audit and crime prevention purposes (e.g. to prevent a known fraudulent actor from opening a new account).
● Information collected via technical means such as cookies, web page counters and other analytics tools is kept for a period of up to one year from expiry of the cookie. When Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, we will remove any details that identifies you or we will securely destroy the records, where permissible. However, we may need to maintain records for a significant period of time (after you cease using a particular Service) as mandated by regulation.
5. Who do we share your personal data with?
● Other ClicksDaily.io
entities, including to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about our products, services and communications;
● Service providers who help with our business operations and to deliver our Services, such as:
■ Cloud service providers providing cloud infrastructure;
■ Providers of ID verification solutions and other due diligence solutions (such as KYC and anti-money laundering);
■ Providers of website analytics;
■ Providers of customer service solutions; and
■ Providers of marketing automation platforms.
● Law enforcement, government officials, regulatory agencies, our banks, and other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order or other legal process or requirement if applicable to ClicksDaily.io; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of data is necessary to report suspected illegal or fraudulent activity or to investigate violations of our Terms and Conditions. We also may share Personal Data with a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of ClicksDaily.io assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by ClicksDaily.io is among the assets transferred.
6. Is your data transferred outside of the European Union?
As we are located outside of the European Union, we will ensure that any entity, whether our processor or affiliate that transfers Personal Data to us from the EU employs appropriate safeguards. If your Personal Data is transferred to us from the European Economic Area by our service providers (i.e., Data Processors who are engaged on our behalf) and business partners, we will ensure that the transfer is lawful.
7. What are your rights?
Under the GDPR and relevant implementation acts, individuals have statutory rights related to their Personal Data. Please note that rights are not absolute and may be subject to conditions.One key right is the Right to object. You have the right to object to processing of your Personal Data where we are relying on legitimate interests as our legal basis (see above). Under certain circumstances, we may have compelling legitimate grounds that allow us to continue processing your Personal Data. Insofar as the processing of your Personal Data takes place for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for direct marketing, we will always honor your request.
Other rights are as follows:
● Right to withdraw consent. Insofar as our processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent (see above), you have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
● Right of access. You have the right to request access to your Personal Data.
● Right to rectification. You have the right to request rectification of the Personal Data that we hold about you.
● Right to erasure. You have the right to request erasure of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data in certain circumstances.
● Right to restriction. You have the right to request restriction of processing of your Personal Data.
● Right to data portability. In some cases, you have the right to request to transfer your Personal Data to you or to a third party of your choice.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights is free of charge and can be carried out by submitting an inquiry by contacting us at clientsuccess@ClicksDaily.io Before responding to your request, we will verify your identity and / or ask you to provide us with more information to respond to your request, if we have any doubts about your identity. We will do our best to respond to your request within one month, unless your request is particularly complex (for example if your request concerns a large amount of sensitive data). In such a case, we will inform you of the need to extend this response time by two additional months.
8. What about children’s privacy?
ClicksDaily.io does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us at clientsuccess@ClicksDaily.io. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
9. What happens if we make changes to this policy?
10. California Consumer Privacy Act Addendum.
At ClicksDaily.io, we take our responsibilities under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) seriously. If you are a California resident, the following provisions apply to our processing of information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household subject to the CCPA.For such residents, the provisions of this CCPA Addendum prevail over any conflicting provisions in our ClicksDaily.io Privacy Notice.
1. California Personal Information We Collect. We have collected the following categories of California Personal Information within the last 12 months:
E-mail address, unique personal identifier, online
identifier, Internet Protocol address, country of residence, or other similar identifiers.
Information under the California Customer Records statute
“Personal Information” described in subdivision (e) of
Section 1798.80 (California Customer Records statute). This means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual, including, but not limited to, his or her name, social security number, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state
identification card number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial
Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies on our site
Internet or other similar network activity
Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s
interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement
Inferences drawn from other personal information
Inferences drawn from any of the information identified in this subdivision to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes
For each of these categories, we obtain California Personal Information from a variety of sources. These sources include: yourself, with respect to both online and offline interactions you may have with us or our service providers; other entities with whom you transact; others with whom you maintain relationships who may deal with us on your behalf; the devices you use to access our websites, mobile applications, and online services; identity verification and fraud prevention services; marketing and analytics providers; public databases; social media platforms; and others consistent with this CCPA Addendum. For more information, please see the “For what purposes do we collect your data?” section of our Privacy Notice.
For each of these categories, we share Personal Information with a variety of third parties. These third parties include: other ClicksDaily.io entities; service providers; marketing and advertising providers; analytics providers; law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other applicable legal process or requirement; and merchants in cases of suspected fraud or in connection with an ongoing investigation.
3. Use of California Personal Information. For each of the above categories, we use the California Personal Information we collect for the business purposes disclosed within this CCPA Addendum. Please note that the business purposes for which we may use your information include:
● Audits and reporting relating to particular transactions and interactions, including online interactions, you may have with us or others on our behalf;
● Detecting and
protecting against security incidents, and malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting the same;
● Debugging to identify and repair errors in our systems;
● Short-term, transient use including contextual customization of ads or website;
● Providing services on our behalf or on behalf of another, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, fulfilling transactions, verifying identity information, processing payments, and other services;
● Conducting internal research to develop and demonstrate technology; and
● Conducting activity to verify, enhance, and maintain the quality or safety of services or devices which we may own, control, or provide.
We may also use the information we collect for our own or our service providers’ other operational purposes, purposes for which we provide you additional notice, or for purposes compatible with the context in which the California Personal Information was collected.
4. Your California Rights. If you are a California resident, you have certain rights related to your California Personal Information. You may exercise these rights free of charge except as otherwise permitted under applicable law. If you wish to submit a request under the CCPA, please do so by writing to clientsuccess@ClicksDaily.io. As required under applicable law, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to information or acting on your request to exercise your rights. We may require you to provide information to verify your identity in response to exercising requests of the above type, including name and account information. We may limit our response to your exercise of the below rights as permitted under applicable law.
4.1. Right to Access/Know. You have the right to request that we disclose to you:
● the categories of California Personal Information we have collected about you
● the categories of sources from which the California Personal Information is collected;
● our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling California Personal Information;
● the categories of third parties with whom we share California Personal Information; and
● the specific pieces of information we have collected about you.
To the extent that we sell your California Personal Information within the meaning of the California Consumer Privacy Act or disclose such information for a business purpose, you may request that we disclose to you:
● the categories of California Personal Information that we have collected about you;
● the categories of California Personal Information about you that we have sold within the meaning of the California Consumer Privacy Act and the categories of third parties to whom the California Personal Information was sold, by category or categories of personal information
for each third party to whom the California personal information was sold; and
● the categories of California Personal Information about you that we disclosed for a business purpose.
4.2. Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete California Personal Information about you which we have collected from you.
4.3. Right to Opt-Out and Right to Opt-In. You have the right to direct us to not sell your Personal Information at any time (the “right to opt-out”) by managing your cookie preferences by contacting us at clientsuccess@ClicksDaily.io.
4.4. Non-Discrimination. Subject to applicable law, we may not discriminate against you because of your exercise of any of the above rights, or any other rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act, including by:
● Denying you goods or services;
● Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
● Providing you a different level or quality of goods or services; or
● Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
5. Changes to this Notice. We may amend this Notice at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. You are responsible for periodically reviewing this Notice.
6. Contact Information . You may contact us with questions or concerns about our privacy policies or practices at clientsuccess@ClicksDaily.io.